Sunday 19 September 2010

Re-brand (Mr Designmann)

So after the disaster that was Mr ReDesign I decided to use the same principle only relate it more directly to where I'm from and the location of where I may take my work too. A lot of people would think that I have been an idiot and spelt 'Man' wrong - however 'Mann' is a manx God and the double 'n' is very commonly seen on the Isle of Man.
I wanted something more organic and playful from the existing Wetpaint logo - I wanted to play with vibrant colours and space.
We were asked to produce a business card for one of our group tutorials so this seemed as good a time as any to re-brand myself while producing the design to work on a business card.
I have always wanted my business card to be different in terms of shape, scale and layout - and i feel this design is halfway there.
Once again however I am not overly impressed with Mr Designmann and feel that it does not compliment the work I can and like to produce. This was a good design process - and I will be taking with me the knowledge of business card scale, layout and the colour pallet.





No comments:

Post a Comment