Sunday 26 September 2010

Re-brand (Jam & Toast) 4

Something to think about - Although earlier I said that I wanted my business card to be a different scale to standard cards, my final series is going to be standard format. Below is an example of what I may later produce when I have more time avaliable to get the layouts correct for printing.



Below I have experimented with the final selection of colours I felt comfortable using. Each colour I chose I produced a design which was solid colour and another which was spot colour.

I feel all the colours work well and that maybe a variation of colours would be okay to be handed out to potential clients. For the time being however I feel the solid black cards work the best with the small detail of Red in my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment