Monday 17 January 2011

Re-Brand (Revised Logo and Business Card)

After getting my first set of business cards printed, i more or less immediately disliked them. I didn't like the logo design, i felt the colours of the logo clashed with the reverse side pattern.

I went straight back to the drawing board, and decided to once again go back to using my initials apposed to my full name. I have always considered my initials to be a nightmare, initials which i couldn't experiment with like how i wish i could. However after doodling on my page for a good 2 or 3 hours, its finally came to be - how i could use my initials to the full potential.

Below are four different logos. However each one will be used. Each business card will be printed with the same details on the reverse side, while the front will change each time, identifying what and who i am as a designer.





No comments:

Post a Comment